Creative Channel Retail, Strategic Project & Continuous Improvement Manager
Creative Channel Services, Regional Manager
2014 – Present
Clients: TracFone, Nest, ADT, Qualcomm, iRobot, LG USA
Launch & management of multiple successful programs through both individual & team enrichment opportunities, developing & enhancing processes to increase profitability, & full management of teams of 100+ employees.
* Maintain program budgets up to $14.6M.
* Work closely with VP on client management, direct and constant interaction with client, and participation in monthly, QBR and yearly business reviews.
* Development of weekly reporting, identification of operating opportunities for continued efficiencies within the program, driving processes and solutions that are practical and consistent for internal and external partners.
* Talent recruiting, management, and development of more than half of overall full-time team, including development and management of integral KPIs, and management and oversight of execution of Field Services projects – both short and long-term.
* Development and execution of standards for training and quality of retailer visits in multiple big-box retailers as a 3PL vendor, including adherence to retail rules and expectations.
Mt. San Jacinto Community College, Professor
Instructor for 3 unit Business courses, both online and in-class.
* Full development of course curriculum, both online and in-classroom.
* Assist students with development of full business plan, including full P&L, marketing & operations plan,
* Guide students with full launch of start-ups.
Celluphone, Project Coordinator
Operations, project management & support, & HR responsibilities for VZW master dealer distributor.
* Multiple HR projects, including: testing of new HRIS, employee relations & development, employees file processes management, employee file audits, personnel review documentation, re-vamping of new-hire processes.
* Designed & initiated peer recognition programs & company sponsored reward incentives to overcome morale challenges after a 30% company-wide downsizing.
* Supervised operational processes for the rollout of internal systems, including CRM and web-based tools: architecture design, strategic planning, program management, cross-departmental coordination, compliance development, testing, & corporate communication/training.
Yakety Yak Wireless, Director of Operations
Vendor management, training, operations, & HR responsibilities for national franchise system.
* Development of turn-key solutions for franchisees, 90 new store openings & the sale of 200 new franchise opportunities.
* Designed and conducted classroom & virtual training’s encompassing all aspects of business. Designed and authored the business operations manual, distance learning modules, & weekly conference calls.
* Management & coaching for 40+ franchised locations nationwide, assisting business owners to develop appropriate business policies, plans, and processes.