Attention Readers: We’re looking for candidates all over the U.S. who are looking for part-time employment that allows you to put your skills to use by meeting and training new people, learning about new products, and have fun doing it!
Creative Channel Services is constantly looking for reliable marketing experts who want to earn some part-time income. I currently have several markets* open in AR, AZ, CA (multiple markets), CO, IA, KS, LA, MI, MN, MS, and OK, but we have even more markets on other programs open as well. Below is the job description. If this is something you think you’d like to do, or if you have additional questions please feel free to reach out to me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can search for specific open positions and markets at: CreativeChannelServices.
Brand Ambassador – Mobile Devices
Are you an outgoing technology enthusiast who loves to share your knowledge with others?
Do your friends or family always go to you with their tech questions?
Does a flexible part-time schedule appeal to you?
If you answered Yes to these questions, this role may be for you!
Creative Channel Services (CCS) is currently seeking part-time Brand Ambassadors to represent our client, a leader in mobile phone and tablet technology, within a well-known consumer electronics retailer. We are seeking outgoing BAs who can quickly learn about electronic products, have a knack for retail sales, and are comfortable interacting with and training retail sales people.
The Brand Ambassadors primary responsibilities include driving brand awareness, providing product knowledge, building strong relationships at retail, and ultimately increasing product sales. They accomplish this by demonstrating a communication style that explains technology to the retail sales associates and store managers on the features and benefits of our client’s products and services.
The Brand Ambassador will:
- Educate and train retail sales force about product key features and service offerings
- Generate in-store buzz with passion and engagement of clients products
- Make a significant impact on sales and brand awareness
- Deliver effective product training of store personnel through direct engagement or group presentations
- Build strong professional relationships with all in-store personnel
- Complete call reports in a timely manner, meeting all deadlines
- Must have previous experience in retail and technical aptitude for electronic products
- Knowledge of consumer electronic industry and sales experience a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation and training skills
- Outgoing, motivated & confident working with people
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment; High energy
- Available to work a weekday, part time schedule during prime retail hours
- Must have internet/email access
Must have reliable transportation to travel to multiple store locations within the territory.
*Markets vary by program and availability