All I Need To Know I Learned From A Snowman
- It’s okay if you’re a little bottom heavy.
- Hold your ground, even when the heat is on.
- Wearing white is always appropriate.
- Winter is the best of the four seasons.
- It takes a few extra rolls to make a good midsection.
- There’s nothing better than a foul weather friend.
- The key to life is to be a jolly, happy soul.
- We’re all made up of mostly water.
- You know you’ve made it when they write a song about you.
- Accessorize! Accessorize! Accessorize!
- Avoid yellow snow. Don’t get too much sun.
- It’s embarrassing when you can’t look down and see your feet.
- It’s fun to hang out in your front yard.
- There’s no stopping you once you’re on a roll.
~ Unknown ~
Re-posted from Holiday Inspirational Stories