Did you know…
- That more and more companies are shifting their marketing budgets toward inbound marketing (i.e. social media, virtual events / webinars, search engine optimization)?
- That the amount of money companies spend on social media and blogs has nearly doubled in 2 years?
- That inbound marketing costs 62% less per lead than traditional, outbound marketing?
- That 75% of users never scroll past the first page of search results?
- That if Google can’t find you, neither will anyone else?
- That LinkedIn drives the most referrals to B2B sites?
- That Facebook generates the most conversions for B2Cs?
- That nearly 40% of US companies use blogs for marketing purposes?
- Fact: Twitter + Business = $$$
All of these interesting facts, plus 90 more can be found in the 100 Awesome Marketing Charts e-book. I recommend it to anyone who is looking to increase web presence, market for themselves or their businesses, or really for anyone interested in social media.