Kristy M. Lopez
Phone: (951) 352-9231● Email: email@example.com
HR & OPERATIONS PROFESSIONAL
- More than 10 years of leadership in business operations development, contract interpretation and negotiation, sales, and HR policies and procedures
- Managed major programs and HR processes for Celluphone including the launch of a new CRM system, a third-party insurance program, and systems support for field staff
- Managed operations, sales, HR policies and procedures, and vendor and business owner accounts for a national wireless franchise and a Verizon Wireless retail store
- Managed operations, HR, and employee relations for family-owned computer business
- Consistently recognized for leadership in serving others, business acumen, and natural and creative problem-solving abilities
Graduate Certificate of Human Resource Management
2012, University of Phoenix
Master of Science, Psychology
2010, University of Phoenix
Master of Business Administration, Marketing
2008, University of Phoenix
Bachelor of Science, Management
2006, University of Phoenix
Mt. San Jacinto Community College
08/2015 – Present
Instructor for 3 unit course: Small Business Entrepreneurship
Creative Channel Services
05/2014 – Present
Programs: TracFone, Nest, ADT, Qualcomm, and iRobot
Creative Channel Services is a marketing company that works with brands like Canon, Nest, and ADT to develop programs to drive sales, customer knowledge, and employee training in traditional retail settings.
As a Regional Manager I have the opportunity to work in many different projects, interact with representatives across the nation, and drive motivation, sales, and accountability within each project.
09/2009 – 01/2014
Operations, project management support, and HR responsibilities for Verizon Master Dealer distributor and indirect authorized agent support.
- HR Responsibilities: assisted with testing of new HRIS, I9 data collection and verification, employee relations and development, employee file processes development and management, assistance with audits, personnel review documentation, development of new-hire processes, and updating all labor law posters and documentation. Results: Increased proficiencies for HR department to adhere to applicable laws and attainment of corporate goals.
- Peer Recognition Program: designed to heighten employee morale. Designed and initiated employee peer recognition programs and corporate sponsored reward incentives to overcome morale challenges after a 30% company-wide layoff. Results: Developed organizational leadership opportunities, performance improvements, and process improvements company-wide.
- Internal Systems Development: Supervised operational processes for the rollout of a new internal system, including CRM and IT web-based tools. Architecture design, strategic planning, program management, cross-departmental coordination, compliance development, corporate communication, in-depth testing at all levels for new internal systems. Results: Inspired a consolidation of records and system of accessible data on 40 company owned dealers and 400 indirect independent dealers, and a monthly store sales quota achievement reaching 95% after deployment.
Yakety Yak Wireless
Director of Operations
Vendor management, training, operations, and HR responsibilities for national franchise system.
- Cultivated Turn-Key Franchise Solution. Identified new business development opportunities, negotiated contracts, conducted vendor on-boarding processes, and enhanced operational processes for vendor management. Results: Developed complete turn-key solutions for franchisees, 90 new store openings and the sale of 200 new franchise opportunities.
- Training. Designed and hosted classroom, virtual, and call trainings encompassing all aspects of business, including HR policies and procedures, sales, and customer service. Developed written content for training program including business operations manual, distance learning modules and weekly conference calls. Results: New mandatory training requirements implemented.
- Account Management. Management and coach for 40+ franchised locations nationwide. Assisted business owners to develop appropriate HR, business policies, marketing plans, and sales / customer service processes. Results: Successful management of over 40 franchised locations and 90 new store openings including staffing and sales.
Managed brick and mortar Verizon Wireless retail store including staffing, marketing and sales performance.
- Store Operations. Developed new operational processes, including training and development of sales team, inventory management, sales, customer service, and marketing of the business locally. Results: Increased employee morale, customer involvement in the sales cycle, and an increase in overall sales of 129% within 30 days of implementation of new procedures.
- Marketing. Originated new marketing campaign design and implementation. Developed grass roots marketing plans to increase lead generation, customer base, and retail sales. Personally evangelized store offerings by participating in chamber of commerce meetings, live radio air time, parades, and cross promotions with neighboring businesses. Results: Increased store revenue from $17,500/month to $25,500/month within 30 days.
Cheap Geeks Computer Service
President, Family Owned Business
Team development, operations, and marketing for an in-home technical service for computer system installation, maintenance and software updates.
- HR Responsibilities. Managed design for team development and enhancement. Training and development of a team, provided team building activities and incentives to increase new business development opportunities, create new process design, provided leadership development, sales operations and processes, and business management techniques. Results: Developed high-class sales and repair team, increasing customer satisfaction to 98%, per distributed customer surveys.
- Operations. Governed development of operations and business tactics. Spearheaded business management tactics and cultural change through the development of a back office tracking system for customer appointments, calls, payments, and employee compensation. Evaluated and analyzed reports to ensure accuracy and process improvement application. Results: Created the ability to track service and sales, respond to customers quickly and efficiently, pay employees timely and accurately, and collect payment from customers with new credit term abilities.
Software / Online Applications: ACT!, Articulate, MS Office Suite, Microsoft AX, Sales Force, Tcetra CRM, VidaPay, Google Docs/Reporting, Ready Talk, WebEx, Cognistix, and multiple applications developed in-house.
Interest and Hobbies: Creative writer of Ezine Articles and GoArticles on business, home, and health; in addition to guest writer for Clear Your Stress. Boy Scouts of America Youth Protection Training certification, alumni mentor for University of Phoenix students, and American Red Cross volunteer.